Why Join the Chamber?
Learn about the benefits of becoming a Chamber member.
So, Why Should I Join?
The benefits of being a Chamber member include opportunities to help you gain information, meet potential clients and industry professionals, and give back to Jefferson County.
With business referrals, advertising options, networking opportunities, and more, Chamber membership provides benefits that will help you establish and grow your business. Our objective is to provide you exemplary service while supporting and assisting you in achieving your business goals.
Direct Benefits to Your Business
Membership in the Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce provides benefits that will help you establish and grow your business. The objective is to provide exemplary service while supporting and assisting our members in achieving their business goals.
- Exclusive referrals of chamber members to thousands of locals and visitors each year
- Promotion of chamber members through Member-to-Member campaign
- Exposure from over 70,000 page views of our chamber website annually
Exposure / Advertising
- Accessibility to and exposure in a searchable online membership directory
- Hundreds of information packets sent to visitors and newcomers each year
- Available marketing space to display your brochure at the chamber office
- Opportunities to advertise on chamber website and other publications
- Visibility through multi-media marketing initiatives…outdoor billboards, radio spots, print ads, etc.
Assistance to Businesses – Both Large & Small
- Connections with other chamber member businesses
- Contacts with agencies assisting businesses looking to get established, expand or improve.
- Opportunity to attend educational & informative seminars on topics of interest.
- Regular member events such as membership breakfast and business-after-hours highlighting host businesses & providing valuable networking opportunities with other members, local government officials and potential clients.
- Annual events including the Annual Banquet, Chamber Golf Classic, Farm to Table and our Jefferson County Sampler.
Ribbon Cuttings/Grand Openings
- Exposure through local media outlets represented at each event.
- Support from local elected officials and Chamber board members in attendance.
- Mass communication to our 300+ members through email newsletter, Chamber Connect, website postings and other chamber publications.
Chamber Committee Membership
- Participation on chamber committees regarding various events & procedures.
- Influence of numerous chamber decisions affecting members through committee participation.
- Recruitment of new businesses to the area which in turns means additional residents, tax revenues, products, services, etc. – all equaling greater benefits for existing industry.
- Website highlighting available properties, existing business resources, county business information, etc.
- Aggressive marketing campaign increasing tourism dollars spent at local establishments.
Top 10 Reasons to Join
- The networking and new business contacts gained will help your business grow.
- You are making a statement that you are committed to the future of Jefferson County.
- You are able to participate in the decisions that will affect your community’s future.
- Promotion of your business with our assistance with grand openings, ribbon cuttings, business referrals, Business-After-Hours, mailing lists, brochure displays in the Chamber office and exclusive event sponsorships, recognition and publicity.
- Learning opportunities, business topic luncheons and seminars to help you and your employees be better informed.
- You are supporting a better quality of life for all citizens of Jefferson County by helping to retain existing jobs and attracting new jobs.
- Chamber member only referrals that increase your bottom line.
- Publicity, name recognition and networking opportunities so customers know who you are.
- Be the first to know, concerning the local economy, community events and industry and business development.
- You are maintaining a strong local economy.
As a valued member, we are excited to provide the following FREE services…
Online & Printed Directory
Search by keyword, alphabetical or categorical for all Jefferson County Chamber members online or request a printed directory by mail or email.
FREE Membership Mailing Labels
Members are allowed one (1) set of member mailing labels each year of membership.
Events & News
Visit the Chamber’s Events Calendar for Chamber and community hosted events. Members are welcome to send their events and news for posting on a variety of media platforms such as the Chamber website, social media, Chamber Newsletter and Chamber Connect.
FREE Advertising in the Chamber Connect
The Chamber offers the Chamber Connect which is a monthly e-newsletter sent out to our members. Advertising in this publication is free to members. The deadline is the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
The Chamber will be happy to host a ribbon cutting at your office/place of business and invite the Chamber Board of Directors, Chamber members, city and county officials and the local media. You are welcome to provide refreshments to those in attendance. To schedule a ribbon cutting, contact the Chamber office
***Seven (7) day notice required.
Provide us with 50 brochures or rack cards to be displayed in the Chamber lobby.
Your exposure through listings in a print and online business directory, plus sponsorship and enhance marketing opportunities.
With the community through networking events and business referrals. Meet reputable businesses and individuals in every sector of the business community as well as potential clients.
To Jefferson County through participation in various Chamber community events and programs.
Your organization through business recruitment and retention programs, workforce development programs, and commercial real estate database.
The opportunity to explore Jefferson County during all the exciting events throughout the year.
Membership in the Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce has been an asset to our business. The chamber staff has provided us with support and encouragement. Participating in Chamber events has given us opportunities to network with other area business people. Participating in events such as The Jefferson County Sampler has given us a venue to introduce our products to the public. All of these things have led to increased sales for our shop. The Chocolate Ladies are proud to say we are members of The Jefferson County Chamber, and encourage other small businesses to become Chamber members.